This has been a pretty good week. I had less appointments and was able to stay home with him and establish a better routine. His week started out great because he was breast feeding a lot better and I was starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel but the last 2 days he has not done nearly as well and it has been kinda frustrating. I just hope it is a temporary set back. In other news we got to go to great grandpa's house for his birthday and we were able to take some 4 generation pictures. It is always nice to get out of the house, but it is hard on the routine. Carter also got to experience his first Husker game on Saturday. He was decked out in his husker gear but he slept or ate through most of it. We then went to Valentino's to eat and he slept through most of that too! I am not getting more sleep yet but I am hoping it will be coming soon. He still wakes up quite a bit at night so he got moved into his "big boy" crib. That way every little peep doesn't wake me up. I didn't want to graduate to the crib quite yet but I think it will help me get more sleep. One last thing we did this past week was get his pictures taken. They should be up in few weeks and we will let you know. That is all that is new in the Scribner house for now.





No comments:
Post a Comment