This has been a wonderful week for us. I have been able to get out of the house more and have started to feel more like a normal person again. I had my 6 week check and everything was good. Carter got to put his picture on the baby wall in the office too! Carter also did something amazing this week. He slept 6 hours one night and is usually giving me at least one chunk of 4-5 hours at a time. Now as I post this I am sad to say the last 2 nights he was up every 3 hours but I am hoping it will go back to the bigger chunks of time soon. The extra hour or two of sleep does wonders for my patience and mood. He is also staying awake for longer periods of time and seems to respond well to Chad and I's voices. He is getting stronger by the day and is doing a good job of holding his head for a minute or two. He can sit in his bumbo chair for about 5 minutes until his head gets tired and then he slumps down. But he seems to like the view better than being on his back. He has also had his fussy days where all he wants is to be held but it usually correlates with his gassy/reflux issues. On to the pictures. The first one is him very upset and ready to eat. The next one is him waiting patiently for us to come to bed and read to him before he goes to bed. The next is of Carter and Chad after the Nebraska game. Notice Chad's sunburn. The next one is of carter modeling his new outfit he got from Uncle Gary and Aunt Natalie from California. Thanks so much! He can't wait to wear them. The next is from last weekend. I loved the striped outfit but I am sure this is the outfit he will hate me for when he looks back at pictures. The last one is of him sitting in the bumbo chair looking like a big boy.
Lisa! i LOVED the pictures on the kabloom thing! they were great! he is perfect! great little features. and you looked great! a beautiful mom! and chad looked very handsome! they looked like pictures you would see in magazines! the slide show went kind of fast... but i paused it for each one! well i hope he starts sleeping for longer again! love ya! xoxo lacey
1 comment:
Lisa!
i LOVED the pictures on the kabloom thing! they were great! he is perfect! great little features. and you looked great! a beautiful mom! and chad looked very handsome! they looked like pictures you would see in magazines! the slide show went kind of fast... but i paused it for each one! well i hope he starts sleeping for longer again! love ya! xoxo lacey
Post a Comment