Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bucket Head take 2




Since I didn't update you last week I figured I would do a short recap of our week. As you can see Tatze has a bucket on her head. She had eye surgery to fix the entropion of her eyes. It is where the eye lashes grow on the inner eye lid and cause blindness. As you can tell by the pictures she had a small blue bucket on her head but she was cleaver enough to reach around it so we had to get a heavy duty one. The clear one works a lot better but it is heavy and she HATES it. She bumps into walls and scrapes it on the stairs and hits it when she tries to jump in our bed. She can't chew on her bones or play tug near as well. She is one sad puppy. Nase also has to put up with her laying on him with the bucket poking him. She will get it off this Wednesday and I think all of us will be happy. For whatever reason Nase also got injured this past week. Last Friday I came home to Nase limping and holding his right paw up in the air. He hobbled around and looked pretty pathetic. We checked out his paw and leg and it seemed ok. it did look like it might be a little swollen. So we put some ice on it and are happy to say we did not need to make another vet visit. He is healed and happy now! The other picture is of Carter and Faith at the building dedication for Frieden's Lutheran Church.

No comments: