So the other day Carter got a cold and was a pretty run down. We had had a long day with not very many naps. I was exhausted and so was he. He was having trouble breathing out of his nose and had trouble falling asleep. I laid him in his crib and he cried for a few minutes and then fell asleep. I was putting some things away when I heard him start crying. I went in his room and his eyes were puffy and you could just tell his was super tired. After all my efforts to get him back to sleep I picked him up and put him in my bed. I finished putting some things away in our room and he sat there fussing. I went over and laid next to him and bed, gave him a hug, and was just talking gently to him and the next thing I know he is fast asleep. Afraid to move, I just laid there next to him in the most awkward position. I ended up falling asleep for about 20 minutes, when I woke to a searing pain in my arm. (from the awkward position) I was able to get up without him waking up and he slept sound for a good 2 1/2 hours. He even slept through his 3pm bottle. I caught a few shots of him all snuggled in our bed and a few when he first woke up.
Search This Blog
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Sleeping baby
So the other day Carter got a cold and was a pretty run down. We had had a long day with not very many naps. I was exhausted and so was he. He was having trouble breathing out of his nose and had trouble falling asleep. I laid him in his crib and he cried for a few minutes and then fell asleep. I was putting some things away when I heard him start crying. I went in his room and his eyes were puffy and you could just tell his was super tired. After all my efforts to get him back to sleep I picked him up and put him in my bed. I finished putting some things away in our room and he sat there fussing. I went over and laid next to him and bed, gave him a hug, and was just talking gently to him and the next thing I know he is fast asleep. Afraid to move, I just laid there next to him in the most awkward position. I ended up falling asleep for about 20 minutes, when I woke to a searing pain in my arm. (from the awkward position) I was able to get up without him waking up and he slept sound for a good 2 1/2 hours. He even slept through his 3pm bottle. I caught a few shots of him all snuggled in our bed and a few when he first woke up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment