On Tuesday we noticed that Carter's top left tooth popped through his gums. I thought he might be teething again because he was putting his fingers in his mouth a lot but he doesn't seem to show many signs of teething. (lucky for us) He also learned how to grind the top and bottom ones together and it makes a horrible sound. There isn't a lot of new news from Carters end. He is trying more table foods and feeds himself whole green beans and diced carrots. He seems to enjoy them but still enjoys us feeding him. He has been very hit and miss with how much he eats. Some days he eats a ton and I feel like he is an endless pit and other days we struggle just to get him to take his bottle. He is growing like a weed and we seem to physical changes in him everyday. His hair is coming in and is getting pretty dark. He is doing about the same physically. He rolls around everywhere to get what he wants and has become pretty mobile that way. Chad and I got a night out last weekend that was much needed. We had a nice date night and enjoyed each others company. The bad news of this week is that I threw out my back on Wednesday morning. I was cleaning the toilets (something I won't do again :) ) and when I went to stand back up my back pinched. I have never felt back pain like this before. I couldn't walk without shooting pains, so I had to call my mom, who gratefully took Carter so I could rest. The next morning it wasn't better so Chad's mom took Carter for the day and I went to the Chiropractor. I am starting to feel *slightly* better tonight and really hope to be back to normal by fathers day. I feel like I did on bed rest with Carter. The idea of laying around all day seems like a great idea but as I lay there I feel guilty and sad that I am not doing things I need to do. Just another thing to let me know that I am getting old. I hope you all have a happy happy Father's Day!
Search This Blog
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Another Tooth
On Tuesday we noticed that Carter's top left tooth popped through his gums. I thought he might be teething again because he was putting his fingers in his mouth a lot but he doesn't seem to show many signs of teething. (lucky for us) He also learned how to grind the top and bottom ones together and it makes a horrible sound. There isn't a lot of new news from Carters end. He is trying more table foods and feeds himself whole green beans and diced carrots. He seems to enjoy them but still enjoys us feeding him. He has been very hit and miss with how much he eats. Some days he eats a ton and I feel like he is an endless pit and other days we struggle just to get him to take his bottle. He is growing like a weed and we seem to physical changes in him everyday. His hair is coming in and is getting pretty dark. He is doing about the same physically. He rolls around everywhere to get what he wants and has become pretty mobile that way. Chad and I got a night out last weekend that was much needed. We had a nice date night and enjoyed each others company. The bad news of this week is that I threw out my back on Wednesday morning. I was cleaning the toilets (something I won't do again :) ) and when I went to stand back up my back pinched. I have never felt back pain like this before. I couldn't walk without shooting pains, so I had to call my mom, who gratefully took Carter so I could rest. The next morning it wasn't better so Chad's mom took Carter for the day and I went to the Chiropractor. I am starting to feel *slightly* better tonight and really hope to be back to normal by fathers day. I feel like I did on bed rest with Carter. The idea of laying around all day seems like a great idea but as I lay there I feel guilty and sad that I am not doing things I need to do. Just another thing to let me know that I am getting old. I hope you all have a happy happy Father's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment