Search This Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cruisin

Carter Cruisin the furniture
Happy baby!

It has been an interesting week for us here. Carter has started to cruise all furniture and has mastered pulling himself up. He spends most of his day standing and cruising furniture. He can go from one object to another and is learning how to get down. He still has his moments where he falls straight back and hits his head. We are working on him falling on his butt instead of his head. He is getting better but it is a work in progress. He has started to wave hi or bye at times and it starting to copy us more. We find ourselves exhausted at the end of the day after chasing him around. His newest thing is... drum roll please...standing in his crib at nap time and not sleeping. He thinks it is great fun to pull himself up and shake the side rail of the crib. He did this for an hour and a half the other day. He is happy as a lark in his room and is content, he just isn't napping then. He did eventually go to sleep but I couldn't believe how long he held out. Luckily at night time he is too tired and goes right to sleep. Here are some pictures of his shenanigans.What? am I not supose to be doing this?I love nap time now!

ps. if anyone knows how to not have some of your text underlined please let me know. This is one of my biggest pet peeves with blogger.

1 comment:

Mosaicexpressions: Sometimes when the pieces come back together it's more beautiful than before. said...

He's looking like such a big boy now! Also, when he was a baby I thought he looked a little more like Chad, but in these pictures I think he looks more like his mom. :-)