Search This Blog

Friday, March 20, 2009

9 weeks


Little Cam had his 2 month appointment on Wednesday so I thought I would share his stats. He was 11lbs 5oz which is 25-50%. He was 23inches which is 50-70%. His head was 39centimenters and that is 25-50%. All and all it was a good appointment. He had only gained 6 ounces in the last 2 weeks but the doctor didn't seem too worried about it so I guess we will just truck along. He is still having good and bad days with throwing up/reflux stuff and being fussy. I wish more than anything I had the miracle cure but I guess I just need to embrace it and realize "this to shall pass". I tell myself everyday that I have 2 healthy, beautiful kids and I am very blessed. Not to mention a wonderful husband who understands and helps me through the tough times and takes on a lot of extra stuff. I also have an amazing group of friends who listen to me complain, worry and fret over my situation and always lend a listening ear, a helping hand or give encouraging words. I know it probably gets draining being my friend but I really appreciate it all. I also have great family that have really stepped up and helped us out a TON! Giving us some much needed breaks that make the days just a little easier. THANK YOU EVERYONE! There is no way I could do this alone.

No comments: