Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's Official...

Camden is 3 Months Old!
What I have learned about my 3 month old. He smiles a lot. He likes to be held or talked to when awake. He LOVES watching his brother play and has purposely smiled and laughed at him and Carter likes it as well. He is still on reflux meds and has mostly good days but has an occasional bad day. He takes a good afternoon nap from 1-3 or 4 most days (unless I have to work or I really need a nap, my children conspire against me). He goes to bed about 7:30 and wakes up at 2ish to eat and then on average 6:30am. I don't feel like I see any signs of him trying to drop that 2am feeding. He is tall. He has long legs. He has eczema but it seems to be more under control then Carters at this age. He still loves to be held facing out. His eyes are still very blue. He hates tummy time. He loves his mobile. AND he still has not peed on my when changing his diaper.

No comments: