Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Thanksgiving weekend

We had a fun and eventful Thanksgiving weekend. We started it out with lunch at the Niebuhrs. We had a turkey dinner and play time for the kids and then headed home to take a nap and watch Christmas Vacation. I was suppose to work but got RTO'd so I was able to go to the Hardt family meal that evening. We had another turkey dinner at Grandma Hardts house and celebrated a few birthdays. Then on Saturday we had the Scribner family Thanksgiving over at our house and I got my first chance to make home made stuffing. Some of it turned out good and the rest was a poor attempt, but at least I know what to do next time. I also got to worry all night the night before that the turkey wasn't going to be thawed in time but it all worked out and we had a great meal. We also got to spend time with some family that we don't see that often so it was great to be able to catch up with them. Here are some photos from all the festivities.

Thanksgiving 2009

No comments: