![]() |
| Camden's 1st Birthday |
I know this should have been done a long time ago but January was a long and trying month. But I don't want to forget about my baby and his special day. On Camden's actual birthday I make him a cake and my parents came over and helped us celebrate with him. He loved the cake and was excited that their was more to come that weekend. Then on Sunday we had a family party that was a fish theme. I made him 2 fish cakes and fish bowl cupcakes for the kids. It was a pretty low key party, but the kids seemed to have fun. I made him a video (which I might try and post, but it keeps getting harder and harder to post video) and he opened just a few presents. We are going to have another little get together this summer so that people can buy him some summer toys. Overall it went over very well, and I think Camden had a great time! Thanks to everyone who came!

No comments:
Post a Comment