The car in the ditch
I'm alive! I was out driving today and even though the roads seemed pretty clear I hit a patch of black ice and lost complete control of the my car. I started to swirve into on coming traffic so I pulled the steering wheel to the right and was able to miss the huge truck heading straight for me and slid into the ditch. Luckily there was a ton of snow in the ditch, because I missed hitting a tree head on a foot or so. I was fine and the car was fine, so we are happy. We had to call a tow truck to come get us out but all is well now. Unfortunately no one stopped to see if I was ok but my mom came and got me and took me home. I hope this never happens again!
2 comments:
Glad to see that you are ok! I liked the action shot of Chad directing traffic ... I think he missed his calling :)
Seriously, glad that everything turned out ok. Take care.
wow!! you must have been seeing your life flash infront of your eyes....glad you didn't hit the tree...that would have been bad...lisa with a head trauma...not good...but no worries dear friend i'd make sure you got oral care and armpits shaven!! :)
Post a Comment