It is true folks! January started out with a bang in the Scribner house. We found out shortly after the first of the year that we are expecting baby #3. Crazy, I know! 3 kids 3 and under. Are we crazy? I think so. This little one came to us as a complete surprise, but a great surprise. This baby has followed suit with his/her brothers and has caused us to worry in the beginning. I had lots of spotting, but despite all of that from what we can tell we have a happy healthy little peanut growing. I am 10.1 weeks today! I had a ultrasound on Tuesday and everything looked great. Heart rate was 176 and the baby was moving like crazy. He/She even waved at Carter, who really wasn't that interested, or didn't understand the ultrasound. But we have told Carter that I have a baby growing in my belly and he often asks to see the baby. He will also tell me that the baby is crying in tummy. It is pretty cute. I have switched practitioners and I am now seeing a midwife whom I LOVE!!! I think it was the best switch I ever made. I am going to try a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean ) so I don't have to automatically have a c-section. We are not going to find out the sex of the baby this time until birth day which I am pretty excited about!
Search This Blog
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Oops we did it again!
It is true folks! January started out with a bang in the Scribner house. We found out shortly after the first of the year that we are expecting baby #3. Crazy, I know! 3 kids 3 and under. Are we crazy? I think so. This little one came to us as a complete surprise, but a great surprise. This baby has followed suit with his/her brothers and has caused us to worry in the beginning. I had lots of spotting, but despite all of that from what we can tell we have a happy healthy little peanut growing. I am 10.1 weeks today! I had a ultrasound on Tuesday and everything looked great. Heart rate was 176 and the baby was moving like crazy. He/She even waved at Carter, who really wasn't that interested, or didn't understand the ultrasound. But we have told Carter that I have a baby growing in my belly and he often asks to see the baby. He will also tell me that the baby is crying in tummy. It is pretty cute. I have switched practitioners and I am now seeing a midwife whom I LOVE!!! I think it was the best switch I ever made. I am going to try a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean ) so I don't have to automatically have a c-section. We are not going to find out the sex of the baby this time until birth day which I am pretty excited about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow! That's crazy, amazing and awesome all at once! :) Did you know our second is due in June? another boy too.
Post a Comment