Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

19.6 week Ultrasound


On Tuesday we had our "big" ultrasound. It went really well, except that the baby had an irregular heartbeat. The tech said she sees it a lot and it usually means nothing but they will have to watch it and we will possibly need another ultrasound. Please pray for our family and that they baby is healthy. Everything else looked good. The heart rate was 140 and weighed in at 13oz. I do have an anterior placenta so it is harder to feel all the movement but I have felt the baby move a lot more now. We didn't find out the sex but we did put it in a sealed envelope. We may or may not wait to find out but we will take it day by day. Chad wants to find out but right now I am content not knowing. I am enjoying thinking of names for both sexes. Which brings me to the next part of the post. Go to this link and vote on which boy and girl name you like the most.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9756595

1 comment:

sarah said...

awwww. sweet, sweet baby. thanks for posting pics of your newest family member. and i am excited about your big surprise. congratulations!