all the kids together Carter, Maddi and Ethan
I am sad to say that this post is pretty late. But in mid June I thought it might be fun to take Carter to Roca Berry Farm to pick strawberries. It is a super short picking season so we needed to get out their. Our plans were to have grandma watch Camden (thanks grandma Ellen) so we could have some one on one time. We also went with my good friend Rene and her kids Ethan and Maddi. It was a pretty nice morning and not very busy which made it really nice. It did take a toll on my pregnant body. I forgot how much bending over and standing up you do. It was very worth it though. Carter had a blast and even did an ok job picking out strawberries. I had to give him a quick lesson on which ones were good and which ones were bad. He did help me a little but he loved following Ethan and Maddi and just playing around the fields. There are always dogs out there which Carter also enjoyed. We ended up with a decent amount of strawberries and one very messy and full kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment