Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

2 weeks


Callan is two weeks today! Time is flying by as usual. Luckily this time, time is flying by and I am not wishing the time away. Callan has been such a good baby so far and I have enjoyed this first few weeks with him. With all the help I have had I have really been able to enjoy him and spend some good time with him. I haven't worried as much this time around about weight, bili, spit ups, and sleep. Things have come together pretty nice. He has his fussy moments and has had a few rough nights but overall I couldn't have asked for a better experience and what a nice way to go out (since we are not having any more kids). I took him to the pedi today and his weight was 9lbs 2oz! He surpassed his birth weight by 2 weeks. That means he is feeding well and doing what he is suppose to do. The boys are still adjusting to a new schedule, but I think they are doing well. They both "love" on him a lot and Carter is still very interested in making sure Callan is apart of all the things we do. Callan is most happy when being held or close to someone but is content in his bouncy seat. He is has a love/hate relationship with the swing and is not fond of being left alone in his bassinet unless he is sleeping. He still has the hiccups multiple times a day like he did in the womb. He is eating anywhere from 2-3 hours during the day and is going anywhere from 3-5 hours at a stretch at night. He is awake a decent amount during the day and is usually content.

No comments: