
I am pretty crazy about what I let out of my kitchen for this above reason. Now that Carter is more responsible and understands what he should and should not do with art stuff I let me guard down a little bit. Carter and Camden were coloring this morning at the table. We left the crayons out after they were done because we were distracted. I went down stairs to put something away and heard Carter yell "daddy look at what Camden is doing." Then I hear Chad yell, "no, Camden, no! no!" I took a deep breath knowing that whatever was going on up there was not going to be good. Little did I know what was really going on. I was so afraid the generic crayon would not come out, but thank God it did. So I got a quick picture of the culprit and his art work.
No comments:
Post a Comment