Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Camden's first movie


I didn't think I would be blogging about Camden's first movie quite yet but it just so happened that the movie Winnie the Pooh came out. Not only was it 63 minutes (the perfect time for a 2 1/2 year old) but Grandma Ellen offered to take them. So on Monday afternoon she picked them up and to the theater they went. Both Carter and Camden went and she said that Camden did great. He was pretty mesmerized by the whole experience and just sat and ate his popcorn. She said there weren't very many people in the theater so when he got excited and pointed out the balloon it wasn't a big deal. I did pack some popcorn and some skittles to keep him busy just in case. But he did great and he loved it!

The snacks!
ready for the movie
enjoying the popcorn

3 comments:

Curt Brinkmann said...

Just how do you smuggle treats into a movie theater? Someone must have extraordinary talents.

Chad and Lisa said...

I always smuggle treats in! we did have to empty a few things out of grandmas purse though!

Curt Brinkmann said...

LIKE