Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

First day of Kindergarten

He made it past the first day!  When I picked him up he said he had tons of fun and talked about the day a lot!  More than he ever has about any day in preschool.  He talked about the book they read, the songs they sang, the rules of the class, what he had for lunch, how they got to play on both playgrounds, and that he met a new friend.  It was good news to hear after leaving him that morning.  He was excited but when the teacher told the kids to wave bye to the parents, his eyes welled up with tears and so did mine.  I just prayed that his jitters would go away and that he would have a good day.  And he did!  I am so glad the first day is past and we can get used to the new school schedule.


No comments: