We had Callan's birthday party today. It was a great time with nice weather so the kids could play outside. I did a dragon themed party which Callan seemed to like. My mom made him his shirt which turned out super cute. We just got together for cake and ice cream, gifts, a pinata, and of course the yearly video. Callan got a lot of fun toys but most of all he got money to go into his college fund and his savings. He will be so happy some day when he wants to buy something big, like a car, or a TV or something fun, and he will have that money he got when he was little. My mom made the rest of Callan's bedroom bedding for his birthday and it turned out so cute. I found this really cute robot material that was the same colors as the rest of his bedding. He was also happy to have a pajama eater of his own. All of the boys played with the new toys and were pretty quite until it was time for bed. I think they were all exhausted. Here are some pictures of the fun day!
The invite
Cake table before everything was out and before the wings were on
treat bags
ready to blow out the candles
the birthday shirt
the boys enjoying the new bedding
The comforter and pillow shams
aunalie and camden
pinata time
he loved doing this
they were having a lot a fun and running off some energy
opening presents with the help of big brother
the birthday boys table
the other table
playing with their new dinosaur toys and imaginext
they are now all proud owners of a pajama eater (they each got one on their birthday)
Thank you to all our family that came to celebrate Callan's big day. He had a great time and loves all his gifts and money you gave.
1 comment:
1. That cake is your best one yet! Love it!
2. Your boys made me smile in these pics. They looked so happy :)
3. I love that someone wrapped a bday gift in Christmas paper (My mom does that all the time)
4. Callan's bedding=AWESOME! Your Mom makes Martha Stewart look worthless.
5. I want a pajama eater!
6. Can I have the make and model of your printer so I can get one to make awesome printables like you. Mine is an ink eater!
7. Can't wait to scrap w/you next weekend.
Thats all for now!
Post a Comment