Today I got the pleasure of going to Martin's Apple Orchard with Camden, on his school field trip. I absolutely *love* that field trip and I really love the orchard. It is such a sweet little farm that is quiet and just puts me in the fall mood. The only down part of the day was that I only had 2 hours of sleep prior to the field trip because I worked the night before and had to get up to drive the carpool. Thankfully my friend Britni offered to drive Camden and I so that I wouldn't fall asleep at the wheel. It was a beautiful day and Camden got to pick a few apples a small pumpkin and I bought two caramel apples for our family to eat tomorrow. Here are some pictures of our day.
Camden and his friend Eli
the boys eating their snack
holding on to one of the seeds Mrs. Martin passed around for the kids to see
walking through the garens
hayrack ride
my little apple picker
with his friend Nyla
he found his pumpkin
playing on the hay bales
true corn huskers!
1 comment:
So glad you and Camden had a great time. What fun!
Post a Comment