Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2013

A Lovely Day

I had a lovely Mother's Day weekend.  On Saturday we went and got shaved ice with the kids in the afternoon and then we hosted the April birthday's and Mother's Day at our house.  We grilled out, Erin brought sides, and I made desserts.  It was a nice little get together.  I finished the evening by relaxing and watching Silver Linings Playbook with Chad.  Then the next morning Chad went and got donuts and orange juice (with lots of pulp) for me and we went to church. Then we went to Vandorn Villa when my grandma lives for their lunch.  We then headed home for much needed naps for everyone, including Chad and I.  Then we played outside and got some Chinese food for dinner.  It was a nice weekend and I was spoiled by my family.  Here are some pictures from our get-togethers.

My grandma and I 

the kids with Oma

Carter and my mom

Callan loves "Unkey" Brian

some of the grandkids

all the moms

xander, grace, and will with grandma and oma



the boys with me at Vandorn Villa

Chad and his mom

grandma Karen with the boys

my oldest, he is such a sweet kid

1 comment:

Karen said...

Great pictures. We had a great time celebrating Mother's day with you.