Last Thursday was Carter's last day of first grade! He was thrilled to be done with school so he could have more time to play basketball. I am not sure I am ready to have all 3 kids home for the next few months but I pray we keep them busy enough that I don't go insane. On the last day of school I went up to help with field day (mainly just to take pictures). I was a little worried it might be cancelled since it rained in the morning but they made it happen. I was stationed in the bounce house area in the gym but I left several times to go take some other pictures. After school I took the boys to goodrich to get ice cream cones because they had 0.99 cent single scoops. Then that night we had 0.50 cent corn dogs from sonic because they had a special for national last day of school day. We then spent the evening outside with the neighbors watching the kids on the slip n slide and playing with water guns. It was a great way to start the summer!
Carter and Emma before the last day of school
Carter and Preston
Carter and Harrison
Carter and Sammy
relay obstacle race
With one of his favorite girls Lexi
boys messing around
sack races
Carter and Porter
Carter with Mrs. Johnson
popsicle break
limbo
tug of war
his favorite - see how far you can kick your shoe
see how far you can throw your shoe
last time reading a book as a group of 1st graders
all done
quick trip to get ice cream


No comments:
Post a Comment