Search This Blog

Monday, February 29, 2016

Random February photos

I know I haven't done a general update on the boys in a really long time. So because of that I have missed lots of funny things they have said and things they have done.  But I hoping March is going to be that month that I can do an update.  This post is just random photos I took in the month of February.
his animals were joining him for breakfast

pajama day at preschool with his friends

he lost a front tooth

he wanted me to help him build a hospital

matching clearance pajamas 

they were $3

eating at the mall

enjoying dinner with dad

ash wednesday

he lost them both!

snuggling with mom

camden's new composition

she doesn't quite fit

texas road house!

eating dinner with friends

helping my friend shannon stalk her assassin in the nerf war at chad's work. we sat and waited for several hours while our preschoolers watched a movie in the back seat. 
you can read more about our fun afternoon HERE (written by my talented friend Shannon)

callan's sunday school class

camden's sunday school class

carter in sunday school

No comments: