Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2016

Annie at the Lied

The boys got the chance to go to the Lied center for the Broadway production of Annie.  They have seen the movie several times and we listen to the soundtrack quite often.  They were really excited about going but were not sure what to expect.  They ended up loving it, and it was really good. The orphans were amazing singers!  It was late so Callan did fall asleep at the end and I think Camden took a brief cat nap as well.  I guess we should have waited a few more years before taking them :) We went out to dinner before with my parents and made a night of it.  
ready for dinner at hopcat

these crazies

crack fries are the best

who is photo bombing us?

walking to the lied center and enjoying the scenery 

riding on the train

they are ready for annie to start

he can't wait to see sandy the dog

we had great seats (orchestra center row Q)

I got to sit by this kid

intermission - a little tired

No comments: