Callan had his last day of preschool on Monday. He was so excited for the fun field day, while I was secretly so sad for it to be over. I went up to the school for the last hour to take a few pictures of his field day and see him one last time. We have absolutely *loved* our preschool. The teachers and directors are so great and we love that it is a small school. I vividly remember walking in there 6 years prior a week or two from my due date with Callan, carrying Camden on my hip and Carter in hand. I had no idea how I was going to get them all out the door twice a week. Fast forward 6 years and here I am, walking out of that church for the last time. I never thought I would see that day. I thought I would be stuck in the preschool days forever. Who would have thought I would have been so sad to see these precious days be over. I am so glad we choose that school and had the teachers we did. Our family is blessed for sure! Callan enjoyed his last day of games and fun. We even headed over to Eileen's cookies for our traditional last day of school treat.
Callan with Mrs. Brown
the 3 amigos
callan and anna
enjoying the obstacle course
scooter races
balloon fun
who can keep theirs in the air
ready for the award ceremony
getting his metal
wearing the metal
looking at their yearbooks made by mrs. brown
they are all done
our last steps out of the school with Kim the director and Jan the assistant director
No comments:
Post a Comment