We were hanging out, just being lazy on memorial day and the kids asked if we could go mini golf. We decided it was a nice night to do it, so we agreed. We wanted to stop for dinner somewhere before hand and the typical scenario happened. Carter and Callan agree on where to go and Camden is the odd man out. We usually go with majority rule (including us and we carry more weight) but I started to feel bad that all of Camden's favorites are not anyone the favorites of the rest of us. He really wanted chicken fried rice so I decided to rule in his favor and deem the night "middle child night," where he got to pick the places we go. He thought it was an excellent idea and the other two wanted to know when their special day was. I told them that everyday is their day :). But we got Chinese food for dinner, the headed out to the mini golf place and then even did the batting cages when we were done. Chad and I even tried it out. After that we stopped at Goodrich for ice cream (cam's choice) and took some over to the Niebuhr grandparents. It was a beautiful night to out and fun for the family.
ready to start golfing
callan preparing his shot
this lefty got his swing down
ready for the batting cages
I think that helmet is a little big :)
gotta work on that stance
Our family score card
Here is a 3 little videos of Callan, Carter and Chad batting.
Callan batting
Carter batting
Chad batting
1 comment:
Karen Scribner
said...
Nice batting, everyone!!! Glad Cam had a "middle child" choice day!
1 comment:
Nice batting, everyone!!! Glad Cam had a "middle child" choice day!
Post a Comment