The kids and Chad spoiled me on Mother's day. We spent the weekend doing fun things as a family. On Saturday night we went to Bison Witches, downtown, for dinner. We walked around for awhile with the kids and got Carter's shoes he won at the running company. We picked up some nothing bundt cakes and went home to enjoy the hammocks Chad and the kids got me as a present. They also got me a few T-shirts, ice cream and candy that I like. Callan gave me a back massage and they all made me cards and filled out little questionnaires. I was spoiled for sure. I love that I get to celebrate the holiday as a mom.
eating at Bison Witches
i always order the california kid and queso
a quick down town picture
my new hammocks
callan's mother's day questionnaire
Camden had a two part questionnaire
His candy crush answers are the best
No comments:
Post a Comment