Search This Blog

Monday, October 08, 2007

Baptism


Carter in his baptismal gown

His sponsors Erin and Brian

Him with Pastor Maas

Him with us by the font

The Dessert table

We all had a very eventful week. Carter had his baptism on Sunday at church. It went really well and we had a lot of friends and family there to help us celebrate. Carter did well and didn't cry but he did spit up right before being baptized. Thanks to everyone who brought food. It was wonderful. We are happy to report that switching to soy formula has done wonders for him. He is a lot less fussy and seems to be more comfortable. We hope this continues. The only weird thing is that he spits a little more than he did before. I guess we will just keep an eye on it. He also went to his pediatrician today for his 2 month check. He weighed a whopping 10lbs 10oz. I believe that put him in the 25th percentile for age. He also was 23 inches which is in the 50th percentile, and his head was 39.5cm which was in between the 25th and 50th percentile. The doctor said he looked good and didn't have too much more to report. He wants us to continue to do lots of tummy time and says not to be so surprised if he is behind on things like social smile and rolling over since he was over a month early. He also got his dreaded shots today. He got four shots but he was a trooper. He cried for about 30seconds and then he was fine. I was surprised at how well he did. It was not nearly as bad as I heard it was. That is all I have to report. Only a few more weeks before I go back to work.

No comments: