The back bend
Maybe he will be a gymnast
Our evening walk
The first cool night
Tatze with her birthday presentThis week has been pretty productive. We celebrated Tatze's second birthday with family trip to PetCo so we could get Tatze her present. Carter slept through the trip and the pugs loved it. We also went over to grandma and grandpa Niebuhrs a few times to work on the Halloween costumes. On Saturday we watch the game with grandma and grandpa Scribner and Carter was awake and happy for most of the game. He must be a Husker fan already. He must not care that our team is not good this year. Chad and I got to go out to dinner without the baby on Friday and it was nice to eat a meal without a baby in my arms. The most eventful thing we did this week was change Carter's bedtime. Our pedi said it would be better for us to start putting him down after his 8:00pm feeding instead of waiting till 11:00pm. Even though he was sleeping good we thought it would be better in the long run to try it out and it has worked out well. It usually takes a half hour or so for him to fall asleep but we have a routine that helps I think. This gives Chad and I a few hours to get some things done around the house before bed. He does wake up once in the night around 3 but then goes back down till 6 or 7. The doctor said he will eventually drop that middle of the night feed and then we will have a baby that sleeps from 8 till 6,7 or 8. That sounds like a pretty good plan to me. I am also very happy that the weather has gotten cooler so that he can wear some of his fall/winter outfits before he grows out of them. This weekend we are going to the annual Pug-o-Ween so I will have some pictures to post of that soon. I will also post them on Nase and Tatze's blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment