
We had a very eventful weekend. I got a chance to get away for a little while and do something I love...scrap booking. I stayed over night in Omaha with my co-workers and then scrap booked all day Saturday. I was able to get started on Carter's baby book and the event was super fun. I got a ton of new stuff and won a bunch of door prizes. That meant Chad was on his own with the baby and he did awesome. Carter loved me being gone so much that he slept from 8 till 5:45am and then went back to bed till 8. I guess he wanted to take it easy on his dad. After my trip we went back up to Omaha on Sunday for the annual pug-o-ween. It was cold and windy and not optimal for taking pictures so I will post better ones of the costumes later. We of course did not let you down. We won best homemade costume and got a treat bag for the pugs. We also got a call yesterday that we won the raffle prize! I guess I am on a lucky streak. We then went over to our friends Abby and Jason and hung out with them for a while and went out to dinner. It was a lot of fun. Carter is starting to do more now too! He can hold his head up for long periods of time and can sit in his bumbo chair a lot easier. He also smiled for me for the first time on Friday October 19. Now grandma Niebuhr will claim that he smiles for her all the time but I never saw it until Friday. Now he is doing it a lot more. He is awake a lot more and is discovering his fists and realizing he has control of his body. It is amazing how fast they grow and do new things.




1 comment:
GREAT costumes! We need to get together very soon and scrap, okay?
Post a Comment