


Thanksgiving:
We had a wonderful thanksgiving this year. I had the opportunity to make the meal which was a first for me. I bought the turkey and even though I thought it wasn't thawed it was and it was done by 12:00 which was what I was hoping for. I envisioned the turkey being done like the "Christmas vacation" turkey, but it turned out great. Chad also watched a video on the internet on how to carve a turkey and I have to say he did a spectacular job. Carrie and Erin helped me prepare all the food and Giesela and Karen brought over a few dishes. The food was great and the company was fun too! Carter was really good and enjoyed seeing everyone. That evening we went over to the Hardt family side and had more turkey and pumpkin pie there too! We had some snow which made it feel like thanksgiving and helped us get into the christmas mood when we put up our decorations the next day. Carter enjoyed watching us put up the tree and wished he could have had some eggnog instead of soy milk. For the rest of the thanksgiving pictures click HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment