Carter had a wonderful first Christmas! I am not sure he was able to distinguish it from any other day other than we were surrounded by a lot of people for two days straight. He enjoyed being around family and having more people to see and play with. We spent most of Christmas eve with The Scribner/Hardt family and then we spent Christmas day with The Niebuhrs. He enjoyed watching us unwrap gifts and he even held on to some wrapping paper. He got a ball from grandma and grandpa Scribner that he loves. It has a lot of holes so he can hold on to it and it was a hit! He got a lot of nice stuff from everyone and will be set for the next year or so with toys to play with. Chad and I also enjoyed our first Christmas morning with our new family. Even the pugs got to unwrap gifts with us. Chad has the rest of the week off and will hopefully get some time to rest. I am back to work tonight and tomorrow but will have some time to spend at home relaxing with Chad. We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Click HERE for more Christmas pictures.
(I also updated the pugs blog so you can go there too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment