It has been a busy week getting ready for Christmas and doing all the last minute shopping. We have had week that has been all about the pugs. As you can see in the first 2 pictures the pugs were up to no good. Tatze has a huge love for my monkey slippers and will steal one from the closet frequently. It really is the only thing she has ever gotten from the closet. Whereas Nase will take anything and everything. I don't really blame her for wanting it since it looks just like one of her toys. The funny thing is that I wish I would have captured all the things she has done with this slipper. Most mornings when she gets the chance she will take the slipper and bring it out in the living room. She usually doesn't play with it she just sits it next to her. There have been other times where she will bring it up onto the chair and fall asleep on it. I was beginning to think they were developing a friendship. Until that fateful day. I am not sure what the monkey slipper did to Tatze but it must have looked at her funny because she tore it to shreds. Not only that but Nase joined in on the massacre. When I heard the ruckus I came up stairs only to find 2 pugs with white stuffing in their mouths. Boy were they proud! The pictures are of the aftermath before I had to clean it up. The pugs got in trouble for their naughty behavior but Tatze did not learn her lesson. The next morning she went for the other slipper. (She might have thought the monkey came back from the dead.) Nase on the other had has taken a strong interest in Carter this week. The pugs have slowly adjusted and showed more interest, but Nase has given up on being the "baby" of the family. He will sit right next to Carter in the bouncy seat or jump chair and almost every time I feed him he sits on the chair with us and watches Carter. It has been pretty cute to see. He is very careful around the baby and is attempting a friendship. Tatze could care less if she was friends with Carter or not. Maybe someday. I will post more after Christmas.
Search This Blog
Friday, December 21, 2007
It's a Pugs Life!
It has been a busy week getting ready for Christmas and doing all the last minute shopping. We have had week that has been all about the pugs. As you can see in the first 2 pictures the pugs were up to no good. Tatze has a huge love for my monkey slippers and will steal one from the closet frequently. It really is the only thing she has ever gotten from the closet. Whereas Nase will take anything and everything. I don't really blame her for wanting it since it looks just like one of her toys. The funny thing is that I wish I would have captured all the things she has done with this slipper. Most mornings when she gets the chance she will take the slipper and bring it out in the living room. She usually doesn't play with it she just sits it next to her. There have been other times where she will bring it up onto the chair and fall asleep on it. I was beginning to think they were developing a friendship. Until that fateful day. I am not sure what the monkey slipper did to Tatze but it must have looked at her funny because she tore it to shreds. Not only that but Nase joined in on the massacre. When I heard the ruckus I came up stairs only to find 2 pugs with white stuffing in their mouths. Boy were they proud! The pictures are of the aftermath before I had to clean it up. The pugs got in trouble for their naughty behavior but Tatze did not learn her lesson. The next morning she went for the other slipper. (She might have thought the monkey came back from the dead.) Nase on the other had has taken a strong interest in Carter this week. The pugs have slowly adjusted and showed more interest, but Nase has given up on being the "baby" of the family. He will sit right next to Carter in the bouncy seat or jump chair and almost every time I feed him he sits on the chair with us and watches Carter. It has been pretty cute to see. He is very careful around the baby and is attempting a friendship. Tatze could care less if she was friends with Carter or not. Maybe someday. I will post more after Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment