Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

22 weeks


Well last week I took a picture of my belly at 21 weeks. It is the first of many I hope. I have been feeling pretty good. My pelvis is not hurting as much as it did with Camden so I am very happy about that. I still get a decent amount of headaches but they seem to be tolerable. I had an appointment today and things are looking good. I am measuring right at 22 weeks which has never happened for me. I always measured ahead with both of the other pregnancies. The heart rate was a strong healthy 150bpm. My midwife did not hear any irregularity either which is great. I was able to listen as well and it sounded good. She said we will still probably have another ultrasound around 28-30 weeks to confirm that it is not skipping a beat. She said that 99% of irregular heart rates in utero end up being nothing by the time the baby is born. So I am feeling really great about all of that. Next appointment I have to do the glucose tolerance test which is the worst part of pregnancy but I happy because this office does it the right way and you can eat before the test and they do a venous draw. I would really like to pass it on the first try one of these times. Chad and I need to get started on practicing our relaxation techniques. I think that is about all I have on the pregnancy. Just pray that the heartbeat stays normal.

No comments: