it looks like Callan just told them something funny

now Camden is saying "what?, really?"

the best of the worst

outdoor play

playing with trucks

cutting out the cookies

decorating

watching them bake

I thought I would let the kids decorate some cookies today so that is what we did. They had a great time and loved every step of the cookie making. They also went outside to play before nap because Carter begged me! I can't really use the excuse that it is too cold because he will just tell me that he will wear his hat and mittens. They both enjoyed their outdoor toys for about 30 minutes until their toes got cold. They are both very ready for Christmas and so are we!
2 comments:
yay! the best kind of holiday fun. i hope you were a good mom and let them eat tons of dough. ;) merry christmas, scriber family!
uhhh, yeah. you guys are the scribNer family, but hopefully you knew i was talking about you.
Post a Comment