callan love the playground, and love going down head first on the slide

on the bridge at holmes park

my boys

i love this family one

my tree climber

crazy boys

our traditional picture on the bed, except we got a new bed from last time.

camden's mad face

brothers

this is sometimes the best we can get these days

this is what happens when we step back and let curt work his magic

ham

showing how strong he is


this was the only picture of him in the wagon. the rest were of him climbing out.

smile kids!

Here are some of the pictures we took for Carter's 4 year and Callan's 1 year. Thanks again to Curt Brinkman of
Lifesastoryphotography.com for taking them for us. I am not posting a lot of them because I don't know what I am going to do for a Christmas card yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment