We had a nice Valentine's Day this year. The boys were very excited about their parties at school and getting Valentines from their friends. My dad started with breakfast in bed courtesy of Chad and some roses. After I got the kids to school I went to my class as the Y where Callan got to make a Valentine that he gave to grandma. I went to Cam's school a little early to take a few pictures of their party and then came home for a quick lunch so I could go to Carter's party at 1. I was in charge of the craft at Carter's school and we did the same thumb print bottle cap magnet as last year. I put the kids pictures in them this year if they did it last year. Their were only 5 repeat kids. The craft really is for the parents and all the room moms loved them. Then the kids had a snack and played Valentine bingo. When they won they got to pick prizes that stayed in the classroom. There were tissues, glue sticks and dry erase markers. Then I had a little break before I had to pick Carter up from school so I stopped at Walmart and got the boys a small lego set as their Valentines gift. They were pretty excited. They loved opening their bags with all the Valentines in it. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of this. Anyway we ended the night watching The Land Before Time and then to bed.
Camden with his Valentines
Camden and Carson
Carter playing Valentine bingo
looking at his loot
all the kids searching for their Valentines
some of Carter's friends
No comments:
Post a Comment