Every year the kindergartners get to make gingerbread houses out of milk cartons. We got a note in their Friday folder asking if anyone wanted to help. I remember going with Carter to do his and was excited to be a part of Camden's as well. Camden didn't know I was coming so he was very excited when he saw me walk in the door. I got to sit with him and help him out and he enjoyed being creative with all the candy. Every piece he put on was something for the house. The big peppermint was the door a few gummy bears were windows, a jelly bean was the chimney, and a bell shaped gummy candy was the fire alarm. His house had a secret door and a wheelchair accessible door. He was so animated, telling me what all he was putting on his house. He really enjoyed showing his brothers when he got home and explaining all the things he put on it. Here are some of the pictures I got of Camden making his gingerbread house.
spreading the frosting to stick on the graham crakers
painting the outside of the house
his table decorating the houses
adding more candy
putting on the finishing touches
a quick picture with Jackson
this is the picture the teacher took. she took one of each kid with their house
with his teacher Mrs. Kennedy
a group of friends showing off their houses
No comments:
Post a Comment