We had a low key St. Patricks Day over here, but I didn't want the day to pass without doing something fun. The kids will only appreciate green food for a few more years so I have to get it in while I still can. I woke up early to make the boys green eggs and pancakes for breakfast and topped it off with chocolate milk. They kept asking what I was doing/making but when it was all said and done they were excited about their special breakfast before school. They also got to wear some cheap t-shirts I bought for them that made for a great photo opp for me. That was about all the day had in store for our family since no one is a huge fan of corned beef and cabbage. We did make pistachio crusted chicken for dinner and the pistachios are green right? Anyway here are the pics I took of the day.
watching the pancakes being made
green eggs and pancakes with cinnamon sugar
they were exctied about nutella on their pancakes
ready for his st pattys day breakfast
the whole crew
chad enjoyed green pancakes too!
my 3 yahoos!
1 comment:
Sounds like a very fun breakfast - great memories for the boys.
Post a Comment