Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Art Show and Bowling

While I had my fun trip to Texas, Chad was having a little fun of his own with the boys.  He took over while I was gone and put the boys to work (as well as himself) and they had the house cleaned, laundry done and the next week all set up and ready to go.  Even the grocery shopping and meal plans were done.  I am one lucky girl.  They also had some fun while I was gone.  The boys had their art show at school where they can show their families some of the art they have done throughout the year. They also have the waffle man come as a fundraiser for the school.  Al and Karen joined them that night as well. Chad also took them bowling for a boys day out and they had a great time from what I hear.
waffle man dinner

carter below his art project

camden below his art

carter pointing at another piece of art

camden ready to bowl

callan ready to bowl

carter ready to bowl

chad is ready too!

camden won!

manning the score board

he took a shot at the score board too

watching the ball

good shot!

callan trying his best to get the ball down the alley


No comments: