Search This Blog

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Jess's going away parties

One of my really good friends at work decided to move back to Mississippi to be near her family.  It was a sad day when she told all of us at work she would be quitting.   I took it a little harder than I thought I would.  I guess I really enjoyed her company and joking around with her!  We became close over the last year or so and I wanted to be a part of her going away parties.  We had one at a Mexican restaurant and one at a bar we often ate lunch at on Fridays.
Erin, Suzy, Jess, Me and Karen

me and Jess

christy, suzy, jess and I

Kelly, Steph, Linda, Jess, Susie, Marcy, Joyce and Francie

Me, Erin, Ashley

Tammy, Linda, Jess, JV

Megan, Laura, Jamie, Jess and Simone

Laura, me and Simone

Jess and Dr. Henning

Kelly and Jess

Me, Cassie and Christy

Cassie, Christy, Jess and me


I made her this reverse canvas as a going away present

It was so hard to say goodbye to such a good friend.  But I am so glad our paths crossed.  She is such a great person and I am lucky to call her a friend.

No comments: