I needed to get the boys pictures taken since it has been over a year. I love having their annual shoot with Curt. We always seem to find some new place and I love watching them grow in their pictures. I needed to get them done early so I could get my Christmas cards done. I needed them to be sent out early since we moved and had a new address. I was super nervous about the weather cooperating. It was misting when we got to the site and didn't have much day light to work with. But like always they turned out amazing!











1 comment:
Great photos, as always. I love having one photo of each grandson in our family room. It's a yearly tradition to get one of each of them from your photo shoot, to display for the year. Love looking at them daily!!!
Post a Comment